Stations scientists conduct research to develop knowledge that can be used to solve problems. Research topics include crop and animal production, food processing, resource conservation and environmental protection, forestry, community development, child care, family life and many others.
The information produced from research is published in a variety of formats.
- Listed alphabetically by author
- Listed alphabetically by title
- Research Reportsand Research Bulletins are in-depth reports on research results that make a significant contribution to the body of knowledge.The ResearchReport series replaced the Research Bulletin series in 2001.
- Special Reports include information compiled to meet the needs of a specific audience. Examples are enterprise budgets and proceedings of conferences and symposia.
- Research Series publications are annual reports of research-based information such as variety trials, herbicide trials and progress reports on research in an area such as soil fertility, rice, cotton or conservation technology.
- Discovery (undergradute research journal)
- The Arkansas Forest Resources Center Series records important writings and public addresses associated with the AFRC, a University of Arkansas System Center of Excellence consisting of scientists and professionals in Monticello, Fayetteville, Little Rock and Hope.
- The College Series records important writings and public addresses associated with the Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences.
- Southern Cooperative Series publications report on the results of regional research projects that involve scientists from several southern states. The report is usually published by the state experiment station of the research committee's chairperson.
- Publication Policies and Guidelines for Authors
- National Agricultural Library Index - Search Akansas research bulletins, report series and special reports by using keywords for authors, titles or subjects.
- Catalogs of Available Station Publications by Categories with Order Information.