Division of Agriculture Communications
Anual reports of research based information. Research series topics include variety trials, soil fertility, herbicide trials, and Progress reports on longer term research.
Documenting more that 100 years of Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station research. There are many research publications cover all aspects agricultural research.
Arkansas Agriculture Profile
The economic contributions of agriculture in Arkansas are outlined in the handy Arkansas Agriculture Profile(pdf) .
- Research Series 656: Arkansas Soybean Performance Tests 2018. (PDF)
- Research Series 655: Arkansas Soybean Research Studies 2017 (PDF)
- Research Series 650: Arkansas Cotton Variety Test 2017
- Corn and Grain Sorghum Performance Tests 2017 (PDF)
- Arkansas Wheat Cultivar Performance Tests 2017
- Summaries of Arkansas Cotton Research 2016
- B.R. Wells Arkansas Rice Research Studies 2016
Read the Latest Publications